Material: Aluminum frame with double feet, adhesive rail, bungee pole
Packing: nylon bag
|Size||80cm(More different sizes are available)|
|Graphic Size||80* 220cm|
|Packing Size||30 *21 * 87cm(no inner box)|
1. Aluminum profiles with quality treatment
2. Many different sizes could make, 800mm/850mm/900mm/1000mm/1200mm/1500mm/2000mm and so on.
3. Graphic available widths could be suit the banner base width.
4. Available in Silver or black anodized.
5. Adhesive top rail or snap top rail could be ok.
6. 3 piece of bungee pole, the dia size reach 14.8mm, much more stable.
7. Quality steel stable foot, 250mm length will stand better.
8. The packaging could be made of single bag, padded bag or double bag.
9. Graphic also could print and fix at the same time.
10. Outer box will be K5K5K to protect products inside.
Fast & Easy Set Up
First take out the retractable banner base and all poles from the package.
Rotate and unfold the feet supporting the base to keep the base stable.
Insert the bottom of the rod firmly into the hole of the base to ensure it is firm.
Carefully pull out the banner from the retractable base and connect the top of the banner to the top of the pole.
Q1. Why choose us ?
●We are a professional manufacturer and exporter belong to Group Company which have 30 years history, China famous brand and enjoy high reputation
●Various products style for option, Professional design team, Excellent and Skilled designers work for you
●Best Service, Reasonable Price, Timely Delivery
●Full inspection before Packing,100% quality Guarantee
●Sample order and Small quantity is Acceptable
●Offer service of adding customers' LOGO
●OEM is available
Q2. Can you provide printing service?
●Yes, we have Dye sublimation & Direct Printing for option
and we also provide graphic design service
Q3. What is the size of a retractable banner?
●Standard retractable banners come in 31.5” x 86.6”.
Q4. What should be on the rolled up banner?
●You can include your slogan, your call to action or your company's contact information, your core information, logo, etc. in your advertisement. Remember that rolling up the banner is the hook of your exhibition, and your sales team can always provide more detailed information through business cards and brochures.